It is important that The Life of Riley clients have the peace of mind that my service is regulated and that I receive guidance and professional support for the work that I do. I am registered with the following recognised professional bodies:
- The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapists (AfSFH)
- The National Board of Modern Psychotherapy (NBMP)
- The British Psychological Society (MBPsP)
I follow the ethics of these organisations including regular supervision with an accredited supervisor, and adhere to the regulations around client confidentiality. I hold an Enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) which means I am approved to work with vulnerable adults and children. I am also fully professionally insured.
If you find yourself asking questions like, “why do I worry so much?” or, “why is my anxiety getting worse?” I’d be delighted to help you find the solution that will help you take your life forward.