It is important that The Life of Riley clients have the peace of mind that my service is regulated and that I receive guidance and professional support for the work that I do. I am registered with the following recognised professional bodies:
- The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapists (AfSFH)
- The National Board of Modern Psychotherapy (NBMP)
- The British Psychological Society (MBPsP)
I follow the ethics of these organisations including regular supervision with an accredited supervisor, and adhere to the regulations around client confidentiality. I hold an Enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) which means I am approved to work with vulnerable adults and children. I am also fully professionally insured.
If you find yourself asking questions like, “why do I worry so much?” or, “why is my anxiety getting worse?” I’d be delighted to help you find the solution that will help you take your life forward.
For more information please contact me on 01704 601010 or at email@example.com. We can have a relaxed, no-obligation chat during which I will confirm if I can be of help.