Please read the following carefully to understand how I will treat and regard your personal data.
I am a sole trader and the data controller of information. I hold and process information about individuals who have expressed an interest in my hypnotherapy service.
Personal Data I Collect About You
- Name and address
- Date of birth
- Relationships and occupation
- Telephone numbers (plus permission to send SMS messages & leave voice messages)
- Email address
- Medical conditions relevant to the sessions
- Prescribed medication
- Details of your GP for me to contact in case of emergency or in the rare situation where I feel you may harm yourself or others
- Any other information you feel you would like to share (but this is optional)
- Session summary of what you want to achieve by coming to see me
- Information you provide in online forms which includes requesting further services
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
- We may ask you to complete surveys although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of any transactions completed through our site or in the fulfilment and administration of your orders
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access and use.
Storage of Data
I hold data in both written and electronic form.
- Written data is stored securely in locked cabinets
- Electronic data is held on password-protected laptops, and client data is anonymised
- For clients participating in the CORP research programme, I use the CORP specialist software to track client progress. Data is anonymised before being stored in the CORP database
- Electronic data within emails, text messages, voicemails, social media direct messages is held securely using leading service providers, such as Gmail, Facebook etc, and is accessed via password-protected user accounts, laptops and mobile phones.
Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through our site will either be sent securely to our email addresses or will be stored on our servers inside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Sharing of Data
If your health is in jeopardy or I feel you may harm yourself, I may share your contact information with an emergency healthcare service such as your GP or the Mental Health Crisis Team.
If I become aware of your intent to cause harm to another person or organisation, the law may stipulate that I inform an authority, which may include sharing your contact details